Thursday, February 22, 2018

Sick & Reading

   Sadly, I have gotten sick again. And since my sleep schedule is complete crap, I can't even go to bed early when I'm sick. It's not too bad yet, I'm only coughing and my head's feeling a bit foggy, but that's about it. I can almost feel it getting worse though, I am not looking forward to that. Today has been spent watching tvshows, and putting in some work on my bucket list. I've spent the entire day on the couch, I have an exam Friday and I don't want it to get any worse than it already is. It's not like I'm suffering or anything, I'm just a bit ill so don't worry about me. Also, look at the amazing view I've had all day!
   I'm thinking about going to sleep soon however, and I'm considering finishing the day with reading some Kepler. I recently started Kaninjägaren and it's absolutely brilliant, I'm very much enjoying reading it. One of my goals for 2018 was that I would read more, and I think I'm keeping my promise to myself so far. The book we're reading out loud is also going really well, we only have about a hundred pages left before we finish! By then, I hope Theo's gotten hooked on reading to eachother too, and I can convince him to continue, because it's really relaxing and enjoyable, if you ask me.
   Actually, I think I'll go read a bit more right now, so I don't get too tired and have trouble focusing. See you tomorrow! (PS. Did you read the first bucket list post yet? Because if you didn't, you totally should!)

No comments:

Post a Comment