Sunday, February 4, 2018

Spontaneous & So Sorry

   Despite me spending quite a lot of time on the Internet, it is rare that I find a picture that I actually relate to, one that makes me feel like someone's climbed into my head and put my thoughts on the web, but this right here must have done that, because I haven't found anything I identify with so deeply. Because this, right here, has always been me.
   I have always wanted to do everything at once, and anyone who knows me knows that's very true. When I get an idea, it's supposed to happen right there and then, and I've been like that for many, many years. When I get a good idea for a novel, the novel is supposed to get written in a maximum of 3-4 hours, otherwise I might loose interest. If I start a painting, it's supposed to be done instantly, otherwise it will probably never be completed at all. I have absolutely no control when it comes to these instances of "Oh, I have to do this!", and often start quite big, timeconsuming projects on nothing more than a whim.
   I also have a very hard time to plan out projects, which I think is partly due to me wanting my ideas to be realized the instant I have them (today only I have had two amazing ideas for novels), because as I want them to be completed immediately, so why would I need to plan them out to begin with? I'll just wave my magical wand and create this fictional universe in twenty minutes before I go out for that run I just now realized I wanted to go for. Jk, I don't run anymore. Another thing everyone knows.
~~~
   Some of you have noticed that the quality of my posts here has decreased significantly, and I don't really know what to tell you. I'm at a very stressful point in my life, and there's really not much to tell you about what I'm doing, since it's like 100% studying and moving stuff around (thankfully my parents are bringing the final boxes here next weekend, because I couldn't take this moving process any more, it's already taken a month!) and you're not really interested in hearing Oh today I read chapers 1,3 and 5, and I'm thinking about taking some notes for this ecology class... So the lack of post is really lack of content in my life, which makes me really sad because I know most of you are here because you want to know what's going on with my life.
   The stress I'm currently under is also chopping away large chunks of my creativity. Everyone knows that creative people rarely perfom as good as they are capable of during stress, and despite me performing well in an academic setting when I'm under pressure, it doesn't work the same when it comes to my creative outlets.
   I'll try to perform better, post more and post things that are actually interesting and thought through. I just want to apologize to you for being inactive, and thank you for sticking around anyway. It feels amazing to have your support.
   Another quick thank you on a completely other note: thank you for 400 followers on Instagram! It might not be something that's huge to you, but for me, it means a lot! So thank you so much for that, and if you haven't yet (mandatory plug) go follow me on Instagram @myspotsfordreams
   So all in all, thank you so much for supporting me. It means the world to me to have people care so much about what I post, even though most of the time it's hot garbage. I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend, and that your Monday will be extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment