Monday, April 9, 2018

I'm Sick Again, and not the Regular Kind

   So here's a little update. I'm still sick, and not the kind I usually am (you know, a little fever here and there), but this time it's getting serious. My highest fever has been 39.2, which is insane for me since my normal is around 36.5, I have frequent headaches... This has been going on for a week now, so I decided to call the doctor, they will be calling me back soon.
   I also have a pinguecula (if you don't know what that is, it's a small bump on your eye that can be caused by basically everything; allergies, sunlight, being too dry, dust getting stuck in your eye... You name it), which has caused my eye to become irritated, and now I can't see anything with my right eye. So, I have my worse eye left (for those of you who don't know, I usually wear glasses because of a permanent issue), which means I can't really see anything properly. My vision is clear for a few seconds right after I blink, but after that, I can only see shapes.
   But don't worry, the pinguela is completely harmless, and it should be gone within a few days according to my doctor, and my vision should be back to normal soon, as soon as I keep my eye clean and take the proper precausions, like turning on night mode on everything with a screen and drink a lot of liquids. (You have no idea how long this is taking to write, I have to stop every couple of words and blink intensely before continuing, so please excuse me if there are spelling errors in this post, I'll correct them when my vision is back to normal). So yes, don't worry about me or my eye: it will be back to normal before the week is done, and I'm pretty sure it's already been at it's worst. Also, if you've seen me in the past few days, don't worry about that either because it's not contagious.
   But until my vision clears up and my fever goes down, I won't be able to do a lot. I'm going a bit crazy about just sitting on the couch, doing nothing all day, but that's the way it needs to be right now. So there won't be a lot of blog posts coming up, and there won't be a new video today either, because I can't do that right now. I will be back on schedule as soon as possible, I can promise you that much. But for now, this is goodbye for me. I'll update you guys whenever I can, as soon as I can. I hope you're having a better week than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment