Wednesday, April 18, 2018

New Dresses!

   Look at these adorable dresses! I just got them, but I already think I like the back one more (you know, like usual when it comes to my clothing, it's mostly black). The red one has a softer, more stretchy fabric, the black is less flexible. I actually have quite a few dresses already, but I fell instantly for these two and decided to order them anyway.
   I've actually never had a red dress before either, but I decided to go for something new. You have to switch and try something you haven't every once in a while to keep life (and in this case my wardrobe) interesting. I actually like it more than I expected, so it was a pleasant surprise to open the package. This also made one of my friends compare me to Marilyn Monroe, so it can't be anything but good, right?
   The black one's great too, lace isn't really my thing, especially when it comes to dresses, but I actually really enjoy it and think it's really cute. As I said, you have to switch it up sometimes, because it makes everything so much better.
   I'm also waiting on some stuff from wish, can't wait to see how that works out! I'll of course be posting pictures of me wearing all the things I've ordered as soon as it arrives, but you'll have to wait for that for quite a while still!

No comments:

Post a Comment