Sunday, April 15, 2018

Better

An old picture from my last visit home
   Hi guys!
   I'm still on bedrest, but I wanted to tell you that I'm actually getting better. I can now use my eye almost as normal (it still needs drops, and it's a bit swollen, but it's getting there), and it no longer burns when I have my curtains open. My fever is also going down, I've barely had any in the past few days. I do still get random headaches and I get dizzy when I stand up for more than ten minutes, so I'm definetly not well yet. But the important thing right now is that I start to see improvement, which I definetly am!
   My eyesight is also almost back to normal (finally!) and I can read without having to blink every other second to keep my sight clear. I also don't have as sore muscles as before, when my fever was higher, so I'm feeling great compared to last weekend. However, I did sleep like half of yesterday away, so as I said before: better but not great.
   In other news, my parents-in-law have been staying with us during the weekend, it's all gone well. Otherwise, not much is new. I'm planning for my summer, and really looking forward to some warmth and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment