Sunday, April 1, 2018

I'm Sick, But It's Still Great

   Surprise, surprise, the moment I got home I caught a cold, and now it's kept me up coughing for the entire night. However, despite the runny nose and the cough, I'm actually feeling pretty okay. I have headaches that seem to come and go without reason, but I've actually been able to focus and study this morning (almost three hours of chemistry, go me!) and I'm considering going outside for a while. Sitting indoors all day won't help me feel better, it will probably only make things worse. And, the weather is amazingly beautiful, so I could even get some pretty nice pictures out of it.
   Other than that, I'm having a great time. I've seen friends, hung out with my family, cuddled all the cats, and slept more in these two nights than I have in the past week. Despite me still having to work, I really needed this. I always feel rejuvinated when I go visit my parents, I don't know why. Let's just hope this cold gives in soon, because I have an exciting (and as usual, really busy) week coming up!
   But don't you worry, I'm drinking my orange juice, everything will be fine as soon as the coughing stops, because it's becoming a real annoyance, keeping me up and making my throat itch like crazy.
   I hope you're avoiding the sniffles!

1 comment:

  1. Starting tomorrow, we'll keep you under loving care until healthy, then continue <3

    ReplyDelete