Wednesday, June 15, 2016

All Things Considered

   First of all: I'm super stressed out. I feel like I don't have enough time to do anything, and way too much to do for such little time.
   Anyway, all things considered, today has been pretty great. I've gotten a lot done (not as much as I wanted to, but still a lot) and when I fall asleep tonight, I'll know that today actually accomplished something, and that I didn't just walk around in our house, doing nothing. I went to the pharmacy, the grocery store, and the library, did the dishes and cleaned my table for makeup/accessories. I also had some time left for listening to an audio book and relaxing during the evening. (As you can see in the picture, a large part of my day was spent outdoors).
   Tomorrow I will be heading into town with my mother and brother in the morning. Not because I need anything, but because they will be going anyway, and I don't want to be stuck at home all day. I'll probably visit some retail stoes, and maybe, if there's time, hit up a cute coffee shop or something, and have a cup of tea.
   Today has been increadibly stressful. Actually, the whole past week has been intense, with tons of things to do and attend, and there are more to come! Thankfully, I will also have the time to relax, between the planning of a trip to Sweden and planning to move out, among some other summer plans.
   I currently have a lot on my plate, among blogging, working on my craft as an author, my youtube channel, my friends and my boyfriend, moving and what feels like a ton of other things. I'm becoming more and more sure that this summer will be increadibly interesting, one of the greater summers in my life so far. And to be honest, I'm certain that I will get to experience a whole lot of neew things, and meet a lot of new people!
Hugs from Ostrobothnia!

No comments:

Post a Comment