Monday, June 6, 2016

LG K8

   So, today, I got a new phone (and I know you're all really exited to hear about it, because it feels like I haven't had a new phone in decades). A few hours ago, I got it to fully work a few hours ago, and now I've been going around taking pictures, sending snapchats, browsing instagram and exploring apps, just to see what it can do. The quality of my pictures have increased a lot (examples will be uploaded later tonigt, for those curious about this) and it works a lot faster than my old phone. I have fallen utterly, and completely in love with this piece of technology.
   As most of you know, me getting a new phone was long overdue (my old one was cracked, broken, worked increadibly slowly and was basically falling to pieces), and I'm actually relieved to finally have found something that I'm happy with and I'm comfortable using. Besides, buying a new phone was kind of a treat for me, because this is something that I've both needed and wanted for quite some time.
   I will put this phone to great use, since I will be moving away soon, and as you know, the speaker was broken on the old phone (meaning I was not able to hear the other person when calling someone). Now when I've moved, when I decide to call home, or my friends, I will actually be able to hear what they say instead of having to text them all the time. Such a relief!
   I really hope this phone is as good as it seems to be. I've never owned an LG phone, so let's hope my first experience is a good one!
~
(The last picture do not belong to me, but was found on Google Images)

5 comments:

  1. Vart ska du flytta? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag kommer flytta till Åbo, nästan direkt efter att jag fått veta om jag kommit in till ÅA 1a juni ^^

      Delete
    2. Juli menar du väl? ^^
      Har du redan lägenhet i åbo? :)

      Delete
    3. Juli kanske du menar :)
      Har du redan lägenhet i åbo? :D

      Delete
    4. Jo, jag menar förstås Juli ^^ Och nej, inte än, det är svårt att börja leta efter lägenhet när man inte vet om man kommit in eller inte :)

      Delete