Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Making of a Bucket List

Image result for bucket list   Lately I've noticed that I have a lot I want to do with my life, not just get my masters in environmental biology, but a whole ton of other stuff. That's why I started making my bucket list a couple of days ago. I thought I might reach like 100 things or something like that, but I'm already at almost 600 things, where I describe everything I want to do in travel, culture, for myself, my hobbies, career goals and so on. A simple bucket list started out like a small thing and became a timeconsuming project. And I still have a lot of things to write on it.
   I've been working on it today too, since I've had a fever and been forced to sit on the couch all day. I assume you realize how antsy I've become from not being able to really do anything, which lead to me writing this blogpost, writing, doing some crochet, and working on the upper mentioned list. I have realized that I especially feel the need to travel, experience the world for myself... Sad thing is, it'll be a while before I get to do that.
   What are your goals? Mine are mostly focused around career and travel, but there are also some more personal ones, like me getting well, leaving the worse part of my past behind, and forgiving all the people who have wronged me.
   I feel like my goals are a healthy mixture of higher and lower goals. Also, I will be sharing this list with you, when it's done, but that might take a while still.
(Picture: MediaZink)

No comments:

Post a Comment