Friday, March 30, 2018

I Made It!

   Dear people, I'm finally at my parent's house! Wohoo! I just finished working on an assingment, actually did more than I had planned to do today because it is late and I'm insanely tired. But I have to, have to, have to get it done. But yes, I'm finally here! I have waited so long to get to spend some time here, and I'm so happy that it's finally time.
Read this on the train!
   I just... It feels amazing to be here, guys. Of course, I like my home in Åbo too (I mean, I live there after all), but I also wish that I could spend more time here. I miss my mom and my dad, this is my childhood home. Of course I want to be here as much as possible. Trust me when I say I'm going to make the most out of these four days here. Still keeping a schedule that allows for studies, of course, but it's so amazing to finally have the time to see them.
   Now it's time for sleep. I promised myself to only write a short "update, I made it" post, and I think I'm going to stick to that. I'm getting to the point where my head is pounding because of all the tiredness that it's currently containing, and I really don't want to tire myself out. I have more than enough to think about as it is without "too little sleep" being added to that list.
   So, from my parent's house here in Ostrobothnia, I wish you a good night's sleep, because I'm sure hoping for one.

1 comment: