Thursday, August 4, 2016

I finally know!

   You know how I've been super stressed out about moving, since I have had no idea of the date when I am supposed to move, and I've been panicking about that for a couple of weeks?
   Well, guess what? I have finally gotten a date when I'll be able to move, and I can proudly tell you that I will be moving away on the 13th this month, aka only 9 days away. I'm increadibly exited to move, and I'm so relieved to finally have a fixed date to focus on, and not something distant and unclear that I could just imagine instead of being able to focus on. I look forward to it so much, and I really want these 9 days to go as fast as possible, I'm getting a little bit impatient at this point..
   I have wanted to move out for so long, felt ready to move out almost as long, and I can't believe it's finally happening. Besides, my future apartment is absolutely dreamy, so moving out will be even more amazing because of that.
   I've started cleaning out my room, gotten about one third of it done already and now I'm actually starting to pack some of the things that I am going to bring to my new apartment. I've packed almost all my clothes, and I'm so hyped about getting up tomorrow (well, technically today) and preparing my move in all the other ways. I honestly haven't been this exited for something in a really long time.
   Also, the other reason I feel so great about moving out, is that I really need a fresh start. I need change and new experiences, I need to meet new people and see new things. So moving out will be great for me. Honestly, moving out couldn't have better timing, at the moment everything is just dull, and I feel like I need something new. I need something fresh in my life, especially new people.
   I look forward to this move so much, and I will make sure to keep all of you updated about the move and all the preparations of the move, because I know many of you are really curious about my new apartment, new town and how all of it turns out. And believe me, I am just as curious as all of you put together!
   Hugs from Ostrobothnia!

No comments:

Post a Comment