Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Who I Would Vote For In The American Election

So this is currently a huge thing in the world. Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Tim Kaine and the other candidates have been all over the media, and even more on the internet. Everyone's discussing who they will vote for, even people who live on the other side of the globe.
I would never vote for Donald Trump. Why? I am a woman, and he views us as objects, and have absolutely no respect for us. I strongly believe in equality for all humans, and he is increadibly rasist. He is against immigrants, while his own ancestors have been immigrants (I hardly believe his family has always been in the States, considering he's clearly not a Native American). He has upset the media a lot, which is never good for a president.
I would never vote for Hillary Clinton. The response she has given Donald Trump has been way too dramatic for the political scene, and though I consider her to be a better future president than Trump, I still don't consider her to be a great future president. Though she is for equal rights for all etnicities and sexualities, she has done some very stupid decisions during her political carreer. The email scandal and the Paula Jones scandal for example, are reasons why I definetly wouldn't vote for Hillary.
At this point in time, it really stands between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, a terrible president and a bad president. I think the USA has a real situation on their hands, and I'm honestly worried about their future. The States has a huge influence on all of the world, and I would never, ever want such a powerful nation to have a bad president, because it would in some way affect all of us eventually. I can only hope that the people of USA will make a good choice when it comes to actually voting.
Honestly, I would rather vote for a Big Mac at this point, and that says a lot, since I'm a vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment