Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Rocker

The Rocker is an American comedy. This is a movie I have seen several times, aka I like it a lot.
Robert "Fish" Fishman gets kicked out of his band in the 1980's, and twenty years later, he gets fired from his job. He moves in with his sister, and gets to know his nephew, who plays keyboard in a small band called A.D.D. When A.D.D's drummer leaves the band right before prom, Fish jumps in as the drummer. After prom, Fish gets kicked out of his sister's house, and moves into the basement of a local restaurant, the band decides to practice via web cam. When Fish decides to practice completely nude, his niece records it and uploads it to Youtube. Soon, he gets known on the Internet as "The Naked Drummer" and the band goes viral. From that moment, their lives will never be the same.
This is one of the most entertaining movies I have ever seen, and for some reason, I keep coming back to it. I've watched it several times, yet never seem to get tired of it. I would definetly recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment