Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Common Christmas Questions

Image result for christmas1. How long did you believe in Santa? Embarrassingly long, like until I was about ten years old. I was a very gullible, childish child.
2. What did you wish for this year? A mixture of things... A vlog camera, a new backpack, some other smaller stuff, like new markers and a couple of books.
3. Where are you celebrating Christmas? I always, always celebrate Christmas at my parent's house, and I doubt that'll ever change. I'll still be visiting when I have my own kids some day, if I have any. But I'll never stop visiting my parents over the holidays.
4. Do you decorate the Christmas three? Yes, always. It's been a tradition in my family to dress it together.
5. What's your favorite Christmas movie? I'm not sure I have one... Not a big fan of Christmas movies, but maybe How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
6. One person you wish you could celebrate Christmas with, but you're not? Definetly my boyfriend. I miss him a lot, but it's still too early to celebrate it together. Besides, there will always be next year.
7. What's your favorite Christmas food? The ham, without question (says the pescetarian)
8. Do you sing Christmas songs? No. Never.
9. Best thing about Christmas? When I was a kid, it was the presents. But now, as a student who lives away from home, I of course have to say that the time off from school and getting to spend time at home with my family.
10. Winter: yes or no? Yes. Always yes.
(Image source: merry-christmas-hd-images)

No comments:

Post a Comment