Thursday, December 21, 2017

Shamless

Image result for shameless   A weird show to recommend around the holidays, Shameless portrays the lives of the members of a large family with six siblings. Living with the struggles of an abandoning mother and an alcholic father, the siblings get by by taking care of each other. They all have big dreams, planning for their future. My personal favorite is Lip (short for Philip), which reminds me a lot of myself. I have a lot of good things to say about the show, it's an amazing show. Note that this show is not for children (and I mean not for children!)
   The acting in this show is amazing, the family portraying a very realistic relationship between one another, not the "everyone loves everyone" crap that you see in older sitcoms. It's refreshing, it's fun and it's amazingly. hilarious. I was recommended this by my sister, and I never really took her ravings about the show seriously, but it really is amazing, and if you're reading this, sis, then I regret that I didn't take your advice sooner!
   I would highly recommend this to everyone above the age of 15, if you have the right kind of humor and love sitcoms, this is the right show for you!
(Picture credit: Shameless US)

No comments:

Post a Comment