Friday, December 8, 2017

I Want Change



Image result for political   I want change. I think most of the world do at this point in time. And yes, this will be a political posst, so it'll be really long. Stay with me.
   I want change. I want the politics to stop being dominated by men (in all countries, not just my own), I want everyone to be included in our justice and political systems. I want to have a gay president, a trans person as a president. I want everyone to be included and represented within every single one of our nations, and other's, systems. We are about to enter 2018, and for some reason we still refuse to have an equal system for every person. The civilized human race has existed for several thousand years, and it baffles me that we still don't have this figured out. All humans are equal. We are equal. How can we not have this figured out by now? Seriously, I want a reason.
   I want the reason for society being kept back in this way, I want the reason for some people not being included or even represented in our systems. I want the basis for the political system mostly recognizing men, and I want there to be a difference. I want to know the grounds for our system to be so twisted to enclude only the people that system realizes have the right to be included. Because this is wrong. Whether it's about countries where muslim is the main religion and there are no women represented in their government, or countries where there are no gay people in the government or in the justice system.
   We live in an age where we constantly advance, within almost every field recognized by humanity, and improve. Yet still we can't have an unbiased government or justice system. We can explore space, identify creatures from millions of years ago, but we can't handle the concept of being equal in the eyes of justice, politics and society. People are still racists, homo- and transfobes and just biggotts in general.
Image result for political   I want change. I want to look at our society and be honestly able to view it as equal. I want to see that everyone's represented and know that they have a place. I want a world where people don't have to be afraid for their lives because of their social status, their sexuality, their gender or their religion. Where all those groups can view the others around them as completely equal. It'll be hard to accomplish, and it will take a lot of work, but when we get there, it'll be glorious.
   I want people from different nations view other nation's natives as equal, I wish for no one to be threatened by war or prejudice. I want no one to fear for their lives because of what they identify as, what they belive in or what they were born as. I want us to be equal, damn it! And I want it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment