Monday, December 4, 2017

Change

   The amount of things that changes in a year is insane. Sometimes, nothing happens. You stay in the same place, the same people surround you, and nothing really changes. However, this year, a ton of stuff has changed for me.
   My looks has changed, for example. During autumn/winter last year, my hair was longer (and also this weird blue/silvery color), and I carried myself in a very different way, I stand up straight and I have a lot more muscles than last year. I also like how I look more than I did last year. It makes me feel a lot better about things about myself. Look at this picture, there's a lot of difference.
   Last year, I was surrounded by a lot of toxic people. I had a lot of people I met on a regular basis that made me feel worse about myself and didn't make me want to improve. That has changed, I'm now surrounded by positive people who support me, who makes me feel better about myself and encourage me to become a better person and improve my skills, work on my talents and acheive the things I want to. This is changing my whole outlook on a ton of things, especially the fields I have talent in, and I've arrived at the conclusion when I realize that I have more than one talent, which is completely thanks to the people around me.
   I've always been fascinated by the people surrounding you, and how they make an impact on your life. The difference can be positive, neautral or negative, and it depends completely on how you and the person approach eachother, how you communicate and what happens between you. No one else impacts it, not really. Humans are fascinating.
   I already know that next year will change a lot of things. I'm going to move, and next year I'm starting my third year of university. I'm also hoping that I'll be able to travel during the summer, and that I manage to evolve as a person during 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment