Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Taking A Break

   I have had a lot of things on my mind recently, as if stress has just sought me out from absolutely nothing, and I've been thinking about and doing everything else at the same time. I still have a lot of things to figure out, but in October I decided to take some time off in the end of the year, so that I can spend my Christmas break with concentrating on spending time with my family and friends instead of working my butt of on several projects. So for a while, until January, I'll not be blogging or posting videos on youtube.
   So in October, I started stockpiling blogposts and video materials, and today is the first day where I use piled materials. So as I take a break, you'll still get the same amount of material, the same kind and the same quality as usual. There won't be any updates of my current life though, as you might imagine, but you can still turn in for your daily dose of blog reading whenever you want and expect the same kind of stuff that's always here.
Image result for taking a break   I have had a lot of things to think about lately. A lot of classes, looking for a new apartment, working on my blog and several personal projects, still trying to maintain a social life... I just need a break, I need a moment to myself, a moment to spend with the people who care about me the most, I need a moment to clear my head, collect my thoughts so that I can come back with more creativity, more strenght and higher quality posts and videos for you guys. I'd love to get back to my old passion for writing, for creating, a passion that's dying whenever I get more and more stressed, like this fall. I have a lot of things to make up for, a lot of things to improve. I have a lot to work on.
   So as I take this little break, this little time for breathing and healing my mind after stressing for several months. I have a lot of things on my mind at the moment, and I have a lot of things to do that are too personal to share.
   As of the first of January, I'll be back, writing new posts every day. I'll still be updating my other social media while I'm gone, so if you want to follow along my life even as I take a break from blogging and youtube, you can follow my instagram and snapchat, which are listed beneath Other Social Media, found in the upper corner, or you can just click this link!
   I look forward to come back in January. Until then, have a great time, a great Christmas and an amazing Christmas break. I'll see you soon!
(Image source: Give a Girl a Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment