Thursday, July 7, 2016

Almost got killed by a cat...

Today, I got scratched by a cat... I was just supposed to sit down in the grass, and then the bastard jumped me from a bush... My trust in cats has been completely distroyed. I bled quite a bit, but the wounds have been cleaned so it's not a problem any more, I hope.. Hopefully, they won't get infected.
Today, we're getting a surprise from the leaders and mentors of the project, and I'm ridiculously intrigued... I'm like a child, everytime someone mentions a surprise, I get extremely exited and really really curious. If it's even half as fun as last night's bonfire, I'll be more than pleased.
I'm also leaving tomorrow, and that has left me feeling kind of melancolic. I do want to contiue my travels, and I really look forward to travelling to a brand new city this Friday, but I'm also havig so much fun here with all the new people and I've found some great new acquaintances... Mixed feelings about tomorrow, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment