Monday, July 25, 2016

Pokémon Go


   So today, I started doing something that I honestly never thought I was going to start doing. I started playing Pokémon Go. This resulted in me catching  different pokémons, and pretty surprisingly: two of my childhood favourite pokémon (Squirtle and Bulbasaur).
   Even more surprising was the distance that I walked. I heard that you get a lot of exercise playing the game, but I had no idea that it would be this much. As you can see by the stats, I walked a bit more than 9 kilometres today, and almost every single step that I took today was while playing... So basically, I walked 9 kilometres while playing the game. I'm really impressed, and this actually makes me like the game a lot more. It motivates me to go out for more walks than I usually take, move around outside and actually get some exercise, which is great. Usually, I'm really not motivated to exercise...
   Tomorrow, I'll be sure to bring my dog when I go hunting for Pokémon. I didn't bring her today, because I didn't know I was going to be gone for so long, I figured I would just take a five minute walk... Now that I know how much exercise I get, then I need to bring her along as well, because she would also benefit from the exercise.
   As for now, I've recently reached level 3. I've also been informed by my brother that theres supposed to be a pokéstop close to here, and I'm thinking about exploring it tomorrow or the day after that.
   Hugs from Ostrobothnia!

No comments:

Post a Comment