Wednesday, July 13, 2016

X-Men Apocalypse

I watched this movie with my bf back in Gothenburg, but I haven't gotten around to reviewing it yet, so here it is...
Marvel never disappoints me, Neither did this movie disappoint my expectations. A positive surprise was that Quicksilver got so much screentime in this new movie, since he's one of my personal favourites (besides Nightcrawler of course). The plot was excellent, and even explained some of the plot holes in previous movies, while still tying the movie nicely together as a whole. The cast was as always, amazing and the acting was perfect.
When it comes to a personal preference, X-Men falls within the categories of movies that I like, but I would still recommend everyone to watch the movies, including Apocalypse, since I believe these movies are going to be a future classic. The row of X-Men movies has been legendary, and X-Men Apocalypse fits right into the pattern.
Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment