Friday, March 2, 2018

It's Been A Month...

   It's been a month since I moved in with Theo, and to be completely honest with you, not much has really changed. I mean, we've been spending almost every day together since the day we met, so that didn't really change, the only read difference is that I have all my stuff here.
   But what do I think about actually living with someone, something that I haven't done before? I absolutely love it! While living alone certainly has advantages, like you can always have your personal space (because you know, the entire apartment is your personal space) and if you need silence to be focused and work, then great! But, I honestly like living with someone more. Because I'm never alone, but if I need to be alone, I can just tell him and he lets me. I can always eat every meal with someone else, which is great because I hate eating alone.
Related image   So if I'm being honest, I actually like living with someone a little bit more than living alone. But since I still get to have quite a bit of personal space, not much has really changed, except I now enjoy his company for a larger part of my day. And living with someone else is, of course, a really unique experience, because it's like nothing else that you do with your life. Sharing you time and your stuff with someone in that ways is something special, and I hope that you're enjoying living with your partner, if you currently are. And of course, if you're living alone, make sure you enjoy that too, because you probably won't be doing that for the rest of your life. Living alone is something really unique too!
   In other news, today I'm going home! For the first time in a long time, I'm going home to visit my parernts, friends and my family. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone again, and I honestly can't wait to hug my cat. I get to hug my cat in something like 7 hours! How awesome is that? I haven't been home since Christmas, so I really look forward to seeing everyone again. Also, my parent's are making some changes to my old room, and I can't wait to see what they've done with it!
For now, I have to go do some serious dishes and pack my bags, because since I suck at time management (as we all know) I haven't done any of that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment