Friday, March 9, 2018

New Experiences And New Hair

Outfit from yesterday
   Yesterday was something really special, because I went to ÖNs cabaret, and it was absolutely amazing. Never in my life have I laughed so hard, I even managed to ruin my makeup due to the intense laughter. I'm definetly going next year again, and now I can honestly say I regret not going last year. Who knows, if I have the guts, I might even participate in the next one! Also, look at the adorable outfit I wore! The necklace is actually new, from HexAsylum, if you're wondering (not sponsored btw).
   I also decided to go out with Sara during the day, even though I have another event tonight, but I felt like some dancing and having a couple of drinks, so why not? We also chatted with some of the cast, and I'm actually having coffee with one of the cast members tomorrow. I wasn't planning on staying out very long, but suddenly it was four in the morning and I had to get back home again. By some miracle, I have despite all that been able to study some chemistry today (about three hours) and I'm already excited for going out later today again! This time both Theo and I are going, with Quantum which is the name of ÅA's physics association, and I think it'll be a lot of fun, at least it was last time I celebrated something with them!
   Also, yesterday I started feeling like it was time to change something. I've thought about it for a while, and my brown hair had started to feel a little boring (if you have brown hair and are happy with it, that's great! Brown just isn't a shade that I think suits me very well, I enjoy brighter, more vibrant colors more), like I needed something different. Since it's the only shade I haven't had yet (except grey), I decided to go for a dark red. And I am so pleased with how it turned out.
New hair color!
   Originally, I was actually thinking about a darker red, but I actually like this shade a lot, and I think I'm going to stick with it. I like that it shifts in orange in places, I feel like it seems to have more structure then. Also, if the shade of your hair is too even, I think there's a chance it might look a little bit like plastic, and I really really don't want that. I also feel like my eyes look a bit more green with a more red shade of hair, but that might just be me seeing things. But all in all, I'm really happy with my new color, and I feel like I might stick with it for a while, you know how it is with me and hair, it changes more than I change clothes.
   Otherwise, not much is new. I hope for a great, productive weekend, and I'm actually starting to feel a bit better and more productive again, so that's good. I'm not really there yet, but my mind is starting to clear up, which I've been waiting for for so long.
   I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday, and that your weekend will be filled with great, interesting, productive things! If you're doing something special this weekend, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment