Sunday, March 18, 2018

Exercise!

Might serve as a before picture (?)
   I've started working out again! Slowly but surely, I'm determined to get back into shape and start to like myself again. Today I had a quick little session with just a few leglifts (my abs are still insanely sore from last time, so I kept away from exercises regarding those), and worked a bit on my back.
   Despite being in horrible pain, every couple of days I'm really happy I started working out gain. It feels great, I'm a lot more energized than I am on the days I don't exercise, and I'm hoping to feel better soon. Exercise is after all, one of the most natural ways to combat depression and stress. As you might have noticed, I'm trying everything I can to feel better. New sleeping patterns, eating better, and now exercise. Because I can't do this anymore. I can't bare the thought of waking up ever day, not knowing wether I'm going to feel good or bad. Wether I'm going to feel on top of the world or at the bottom of a well.
   I actually used to work out quite a lot a few years ago, and I was in pretty good shape. I want that me back, because despite feeling worse mentally, I felt a lot better physically. I feel like if I could combine that physical health with my mental health at the moment, I would actually feel pretty okay. Because as of this moment, my head is feeling better, but my body worse. Back then, it was the other way around.
   So I might be able to have decent mental health and decent physical health, if I try to get my diet and exercise back together. And right now, I need to feel decent, in both ways, because I need to perform my best at so many things in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment