Thursday, March 22, 2018

Positivity!

I really like this picture of me, so here you go!
   I am so tired, I actually skipped my lecture today to get a full 7 hours of sleep so I could study for one of my upcoming exams. But at least some good news that came today: I passed the exam I had yesterday, and I realized I actually realized that one of the upcoming exams, I actually know that one pretty well, so I feel like I don't have to study for that one that much (thank God, because I have more than enough to do already). Of course I'm still going to go through the stuff for the exam a couple of days before, but it's comforting to know that I already have it mostly covered already.
   More positivity that has been realised today: I decided to go home for Easter! I've wanted to go visit my parents for a while now, and I've been looking for an opportunity to go home. Now, as thing seem to be calming down (who am I kidding, no they're not), and I can afford the train tickets home, I've decided to actually go home for four days! And I'm really looking forward to it. I feel like I need this break right now, even though I have to study while I'm at home.
   I am so looking forward to see my family and my friends, and I can't wait to cuddle my cat again! I'm also looking forward to the silence. I am going to be surrounded by silence, and you have no idea how nice that is to think about for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment