Thursday, March 15, 2018

Strange

   I have been feeling a bit under the weather, it's been somewhat of a journey to be honest. I have a lot to think about lately. I might not get a job for summer, I have a lot of tests, and I feel like I'm spreading too much, like too little butter to a large piece of bread. So today, I took a walk.
   I have always found walks to be strangely terapeutic, but of course, exercise lets all the feel good hormones run wild, so I'm guessing that's part of the reason.
   I'm just feeling really lost lately, like I don't know where I'm going, what I'm doing or why. It's a strange feeling, to not really know anything, and it feels really unsettling to not be aware of anything, especially for me who likes to plan and sort things out.
   And the worst part is, I have absolutely no clue what has brought this on. I've been feeling good for a long time now, and I've been trying to get better. And then suddenly, out of nowhere, there's this strange sensation of not knowing anything, but wanting desperately to figure out why. It's strange, and I want it to pass. Has anyone of you ever experienced something like this, a sudden change from 100% motivated and aware of your goals and actions to 100% unsure about absolutely everything around you, then please leave a comment on how I can make this strange things stop.
   I wish I could spend my entire days just walking around, because if I'm being really honest with myself, I think that's when I feel the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment