Saturday, August 12, 2017

50 Unknown Facts About Me

In honor of reaching 50.000 unique visitors on the blog (thank you for that by the way) I decided to make a post that would allow all of you to get to know me a little bit better. So here are 50 (because symbolism) little known facts about me. Enjoy, and comment if you knew any of these from before!

  1. I started writing books by age 8, although they were a lot shorter than the ones I write now.
  2. When I was a kid, I hit my face on a bench at my grandmother’s house, resulting in a tiny scar on my lower lip, that’s still visible to this day.
  3. I’m ambidextrous, meaning I’m just as good with my left  hand as with my right one.
  4. I actually wear glasses, but only when I read or use something with a screen for a long period of time.
  5. You’ll never see me wearing something orange. Never.
  6. I actually consider myself to be a very shy person.
  7. Counting this one, I’ve had 4 different blogs, and I started the first one when I was 14.
  8. As a kid, I loved Richard Scarry’s Best World Book Ever
  9. I only recently started drinking coffee, and still keep below 3 cups a day.
  10. My favorite thing to do when I’m alone, is binge watch tv shows on Netflix (not write, as most would think, because I enjoy writing with people around me).
  11. I still write a lot in pen, on paper, and I hope to someday own my own typewriter.
  12. My favorite kind of candy is everything sour.
  13. I once got a concussion from tripping over my own feet, and I had to rest for two weeks afterwards.
  14. I almost never eat breakfast.
  15. I love taking walks, often really long ones (Around 7km and up).
  16. I have been seeing my boyfriend for 4 months, and we’ve soon been officially a couple for 3.
  17. I can’t stand it when people are mad at me.
  18. I love taking pictures, but often forget to do so when I should.
  19. I’m quite the shopaholic, and use every excuse I get to buy something new.
  20. For someone who claims to be a rational, calm person, I have a large amount of outbursts from time to time. I’m not calm, nor am I rational.
  21. I was really scared to turn 20, but now that I have, I’m scared to turn 21.
  22. Alongside green, purple is my favorite color.
  23. I always wear coconut scented perfume.
  24. Leaving my house/apartment without makeup on makes me feel really uncomfortable, so if you’ve ever seen me without makeup, you probably know me extremely well.
  25. I read a lot of magazines online, for example Science Illustrated and the New York Times.
  26. The only games I really play is Sims and Minecraft, and I can play both for hours without growing tired.
  27. About this point in the post, I realized this is going to be one of the longest blog posts in the history of my blog, and I got very anxious (even though I know you all love the longer ones).
  28. I love playing cards, even though I suck at it.
  29. The best part of blogging is the comments, if you ask me.
  30. I stuck these pictures in here just so the post would be less boring, they have nothing to do with any of the content.
  31. I love looking at clouds, and could do so several hours a day. There is also about 100 pictures in my phone, portraying clouds.
  32. My favorite things in the entire world is my computer and my phone. My favorite person is my boyfriend.
  33. I love the scent of mango and apples.
  34. My biggest dream is to become an author, and I’m determined to make that happen.
  35. I have always had a lot of friends, but was never considered one of the “popular” girls in high school, something I worried a lot about when I was younger, but now I just realize how lucky I was to have friends who loved me.
  36. When living in the city, one of the things I miss most is having pets.
  37. I don’t care for pop or rap music, every other genre I love.
  38. I will read everything I get my hands on.
  39. The best part about studying at a university is meeting so many new and interesting people.
  40. Like most women, I would like to get married some day. Unlike most women, I want to do it around the time I turn 30.
  41. People who get engaged before they’re 20 really freak me out, because how could you possibly know what you want (?!), but I’m also very happy for them.
  42. I don’t trust a lot of people.
  43. I dislike the way my legs look, but feel the most comfortable when I’m wearing a dress or a skirt.
  44. My favorite foods are spaghetti, and tortillas.
  45. I have never, nor will I ever understand homophobes and xenophobes.
  46. The best physical quality in a person is their smile, the best quality in a personality is a great sense of humor.
  47. Though I still have 2 weeks left on the country, I long for the day when I get back to Åbo. I miss my friends.
  48. I think missing someone is the best thing you can do for them, because that means you really care about them, though I hate when I miss people.
  49. There are very few people I could imagine spending every hour of every day with; my best friend and my boyfriend.
  50. I’m already thinking of re-using this idea when we reach 100.000 unique visitors, and I’m not ashamed to admit it.


No comments:

Post a Comment