Saturday, January 27, 2018

A Regular Saturday & Thoughts On Youtube

   I had imagined I would take it easy this weekend, but my life said no. I had too much to do to take it easy. My boyfriend wanted me to finish unpacking, which I didn't have the time to, but I got very close. I unpacked a total of four boxes and sorted about a thousand papers, before we decided to go out for a walk. I still have two boxes left though.
   After we got back, I had to record a video, as per Instagram votes, a guide to first dates was recorded, which took me half an hour. I also had to edit the video, which turned out to become 19 minutes long, even though I cut as much as I could and only talked about first date advice. That video is currently rendering btw, it'll be up around midnight. I swear, I didn't know how hard it was to edit videos (and how time consuming) and to film them before I started doing youtube regularly, because this is one of the most time and energy consuming thing I have ever done for longer than a day, and I love it so much. I'm learning so much about video editing and creating, and I honestly feel like I'm getting better and better at it. I feel like it's developing into a real hobby, something that I might do for a longer time, even if I never hit it big in that field, that doesn't really matter to me. It's amazing to find something that you love to do, something that teaches you something new all the time, and something that won't grow old, because there's always something new you can edit and film. It's amazing. I'm so grateful to have something like this.
   So what have you done today? Has it been a great weekend so far? I hope it has, I'd like it to be. I'm pretty pleased with my weekend so far, but it hasn't exactly been relaxing, like I'd hoped. Tomorrow I'll finish unpacking and cleaning the apartment, and I'll probably start a new novel. I also have to plan out some studying, so tomorrow won't be very relaxing either. I guess that's what it's like to study at university and have time consuming hobbies, you're always busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment