Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Shorter Days

   Lately, I feel like I have less time than others. As if, instead of 24 hours, my days have only 20 or 22 hours instead. I feel like time flies by without me having done almost anything, like I honestly have less time than the people around me. I have tons of things to at the moment (January will be the month which I have 4 exams, start new classes, and move, among other, smaller things) which makes the time flee even faster, the more busy you are, the less time you seem to have. It's pretty common, I would think.
   I however hope that January, no matter how busy it will be, will also result in me growing as a person, learning new things about the world and myself, and make me a better and happier person. After all, these are all positive things, which I have chosen for myself, there's nothing here that I actually have to do, there's just positive choices and things I'm looking forward to, or have chosen for myself in the past.
   Because despite all the things that are going on in my life, despite being so busy and having so much to do, I feel blessed and happy. I'll continue to work forward on all the things in my life. So yes, despite all the stuff happening, despite my days feeling shorter than the average human being's days, I'm still going to look at this in a positive way. Because really, my days feeling short only shows me that there are a multitude of good things happening right now, and I get to take part in all of them. How great is that?!

1 comment: