Tuesday, January 2, 2018

I Bathed In Purple

   Today I bathed in purple for the first time, it was pretty interesting. I felt like I was bathing in a cloud at sunset, it was awesome. I mean look at it, it looks absolutely magical. The smell was also endeering, like swimming in soft perfume. I got the bath bomb from my mother as part of my Christmas presents, and if you're reading this, it was an awesome present! (Which makes me happy to know that I've already bought two more for myself, one orange and one yellow, I'm going to make very goood use of those when I get back to Åbo).
   Today was also pretty intense when it came to other things. I started the day in a completely different place (the cabin where we celebrated New Year's Eve), and ended it here, in my teenage bedroom, sitting on my bed with my laptop, cozying up with some Grimm and a nice chat with my boyfriend. But the intense part was this: since I'll be moving to a bigger apartment, I'll have the opportunity to bring more stuff with me, and most of today was spent sorting out my cabinets and deciding what stuff to take with when my mom and dad bring more of my furniture. I have a lot of stuff here still, and I won't be able to bring everything, so I also had to pick what could be left here.
   It turns out I had a lot more clothes than I remembered, and I like quite a lot of them, meaning there will be quite a few boxes to bring, but I think we'll be able to handle it.

1 comment: