Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The First Month

   Yes, January's last day is tomorrow, and as you know I made a couple of New Year's resolutions for 2018, and I wanted to follow up those I shared with you.
   I have started being more sociable, I meet up with my friends as much as I can and as often I can. And not only that, it's more often my initiative now than last year, and I actually enjoy being around people more than I did last year in January, which is an amazing feeling.
   I had also promised myself to eat healthier and exercise more, which is something I'm still keeping up. I haven't actually started going to the gym yet, because Theo keeps putting it off, and I really want to go with him. I have however been taking more walks, and I have been eating healthier, I've also started making my own smoothies with 100% vegan ingredients, more salads and less pasta. I feel great, and I feel healthier already!
   Trying harder with my mental health, I really am. I have a lot to accomplish this year, and it makes me work even harder on feeling better and liking myself more. I have so many things on my to do list this year, and feeling good is going to be a priority for me, because it hasn't really been so far. I tend to focus more/too much on other people, school and other "have to's", sometimes so much that I get overworked due to that and do everything but care about myself. But so far, I've like myself better, felt better, been sad less often and I will continue working on this throughout the year, because I really need to like myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment