Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Time, Money, Energy and Your Hopes and Dreams

Image result for time money energy   Here's something I've been thinking about during today. You know how you're constantly told that your youth is the best time of your life, how you're supposed to live out your dreams while you're young, because when you're old you'll be too tired? Well, I don't understand how the frick you're supposed to do that.
   My dreams include to travel, and to write books. I don't understand what magical world people live in where young adults have the time, the energy and the money to travel the world. Because really, the only thing we focus on, is contemplating life, studying and stressing about our future. We don't have the money to make our dreams come true, because we're constantly spending it on things that are neccessary (I am, for example, eating some microwaveable soup right at this very moment and drinking water, how luxurious, right?), because when living is so expensive, there's barely any workplaces that offer hours that fit students and you need so many things just to live, it's completely impossible to work out something that actually makes it possible to fulfill your dreams and do what you want with your life.
   And as you're so focused on working on your studies, and stressing about the future, then you're suddenly old and it's too late to do anything about it. I feel like there's really no way to win at this. As soon as you've got the money, you don't have the time. As soon as you have both time and money, then you're tired and don't have the energy to. And then, there's me, who's a poor university student, meaning I'm always short on time, I don't have the money to do what I want, and I never have the right amount of energy to fulfill anything.
   If you have a solution to this, then please tell me in the comments below, because I am completely lost over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment