Saturday, January 6, 2018

Thank You!

   This Saturday, I want to take a moment and thank you. The response to the mental health post has been amazingly positive: I've received comments, instagram DM's and snapchats about this post (instagram: @myspotsfordreams and snapchat: myspotfordreams if you want to check those out for more frequent, more personal updates than you get on here), all of which were positive, where you told me you loved me, support me, thought it was well written and that you won't see me differently. These came from both people I know in real life, and from people who follow me on social media. This means so much to me, and I just wanted to say that I am so grateful to have such awesome friends and such a supportive following!
   When I wrote that post, it felt like I should expect a lot of negative feedback, people calling me a drama queen, etc... But there was not a single person who said something bad about me, or about the post. I have never in my life been so relieved about something I posted online, I feel so great about this.
   Thank you so much for your support, it means the world to me. It's an amazing feeling to know that you can always count on people to have your back, no matter what you want to do or what happens to you.
   Get ready for an amazing January, and an amazing 2018 which you get to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment