Sunday, January 21, 2018

"If I Can't Control A Woman's Body..."

   Now as I often do, I decided to scroll through some of my screenshots/saved posts from Instagram for some added inspiration, finding posts that I either wish to share for the sheer happiness they bring me. Today, I found one of the ones who are just infuriating, both because it's stupid and because it's amazingly ignorant.
   Now, I don't know if you already knew this, but men get breast cancer too. Oh my God, what?! I know, it's absolutely mindblowing, it's almost like men and women are... Equal?! What the frick. So, if you don't want to contribute to breast cancer because women won't let you control what happens to their bodies, then congratulations mate, I sincerely hope you get the very disease for which research you refused to contribute money to. You stupid, stupid human
   Also, the response to this is quite genious, because it's literally what the first person seems to have an opinion (I'm assuming it's a conservative male, but I can't point that out, because of the upcoming shitstorm of #notallmen that would flood my comments).
   The thing is that even if this person is an extremist, there are people out there who think like him. It continues to baffle me that men think they have the right to control what other people do (in this case, women getting abortions) and don't do, and if the people they wish to rule over don't let them, they can punish them in whatever way they please, even if it's taking away something that would benefit the entire human race.
   Honestly, humanity never stops amazing me with it's stupidity. If you honestly believe that this person has a valid point... Please don't reproduce.
   What are you views on this person's opinion? Do you agree, do you disagree? Couldn't care less? Tell me in the comments below, because I'm genuinly curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment