Friday, January 26, 2018

Walks And Pancake

   Today has been a pretty interesting one. It started with me oversleeping, but that's not the point. I did something I haven't done in quite a while, I went for a long walk, actually even out of the city and into some forest, finding these really interesting rocks and climbing some of them. It was really nice, we even managed to go outside during the lighter hours of the day, which never really happens during winter (since days have sunlight around 5-6 hours here in the winter, and we usually have lectures then).
   We also realized we need to go geocaching whenever we go for a longer walk again, because we haven't really done that for quite a while, and we actually do quite miss it.
   The trip became quite long, it got drawn out for a couple of hours, and in the middle of it, we decided to stop at Hesburger and have a couple of smoothies, it was really nice and wellneeded. Spending two hours moving around makes someone really hungry. I had strawberry-banana if anyone's wondering about that. It was surprisingly tasty, considering it was made at a fast food joint. I might even have another one at one time or the other.
   We also made pancake today, and it was absolutely delicious. It's one of the few dishes I feel like I could eat an unlimited amount of, however, for my own health I often choose to stop after two pieces, because your stomach can start hurting if you have too much of it. If you want something easy to make, you should try it. And a tip for my fellow students: it's really cheap and filling, so if you're looking for something to make tomorrow, why not try it out?
   How did you spend your Friday night? I'm currently finishing mine by having some nice wine and watching some Britannia, a new show that me and Theo are considering following, because it seems really interesting. At least I think so, I don't really know what he thinks of it yet. I hope you've had a pleasant start to your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment