Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Birthday Boy

   Yesterday I pulled myself together and treated my boyfriend to some pizza, something I was too sick to do Sunday. I had promised him we would try out this pizza place, but as I had a fever on his birthday, I actually felt kind of bad about it (even though it wasn't my fault), so I was really happy I was able to do it yesterday instead. I had promised to spoil him on his birthday, and I really think I managed to do that. Everyone needs to get spoiled from time to time, everyone deserves it.
   Theo had something called a "Hot Pizza" and I had a Mexicana (making it one of the days I made an exception to my pescatarianism). They had amazing pizzas, if you live around here you should definetly check it out: Pizzaway. The service was also absolutely impeccable.
   I don't think I've been this happy to celebrate someone's birthday before. The first birthday in a relationship is always really special, even more so when someone enjoys your company, and I don't think I've ever enjoyed someone's company the way I enjoy his. He always makes me smile, no matter how I'm feeling. He's such a positive energy to be around, I don't think everyone has made me feel the same way as he does.
   I'm already looking forward to the next birthday of his when I get to spoil him some more. Happy birthday, darling! I hope you can put up with me for another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment