Monday, November 6, 2017

I'm So Proud!

   I'm so thrilled to tell you about something that makes me insanely proud. My boyfriend made an app. It's been in circulation for a while, but I wanted to recommend this to you as well. If you enjoy playing pidro, you need this app!
   It's simple, easy to use and very clear. I use it myself, and it's amazingly handy when you don't have a pen or paper nearby. (Also, as an environmental biologist obligatory environmental comment: save paper, save trees!) I also really like the soothing blue color.
As you can see, there are two versions of the app, one that contains adds and one that doesn't and costs 0,99€. The adds are discrete and don't take away from the handiness (or even the aesthetics of the app. They are both available in the Google play store.
   It's easy to think that I'd be partial to like the app because my boyfriend made it, but I'm actually completely honest. I really do like it, I'd never advertise a product I didn't care for, even if someone I like made it.
   Here are links to the apps if you want to further check them out: With ads and Without ads

No comments:

Post a Comment