Sunday, November 26, 2017

Day #328

   In the pursuit of more enchanting writing and drawings (which I've actually started doing again, believe it or not!) and perhaps finding some new motivation to do so, I got some new pens today. I haven't bought new equipment in several months and felt it was finally time for some new stuff, mostly because a lot of my pens are running out of ink at this point, and my pencils are becoming shorter and shorter by the day. I decided on a cheap pack of coloring pencils (adorable colors, and surprisingly good quality compared to the price I payed for them), some really cute metallic gel pens (partly because I've always really loved those, and never really had any on my own, and a set of regular pencils, labeled "pencils for time optimists" (speaking of, I'm writing this at one in the morning) which had adorable texts on them, such as I'll have it done by tomorrow, I have plenty of time, I'm just fashionably late and I'll be hoe in time for dinner. They're adorable, not to mention their colors are soo cute!
   (Side note: if you've been wondering why I've been gone for a while, I've been sick for quite a while now, but now I'm back, still kicking!)
   For quite some time now, I've wanted to take up drawing again, mostly because I always found it very relaxing, I really don't have any real talent in the art of drawing. I've always enjoyed it as part of my hobbies, but lately the amount of time for that has been lacking. I know getting new pens and pencils will not change my inspiration just like that, but I hope that they will give me a bit of a nudge in the right direction. My inspiration have peaked in the past few days, which I consider really good (however, there won't be too much time to put it to use, since I still have a ton of work to do before I get to go home for the holidays and use my time as I please).
   I also included a closer picture of the pens, if you're interested in reading the text on them. They're really quite adorable, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment