Thursday, November 30, 2017

Day #332 Sewing

   I've started feeling a bit better, the cold is still making me have headaches from time to time, but overall I feel so much more well than I did in the beginning of the week. I've managed to do the dishes and some studying today, which makes me feel even better. I tend to go a tiny bit crazy if I can't do anything for long periods of time, and I'm forced to just lay in bed.
   But today's (or technically yesterday) positive note isn't that. It's sewing. I haven't been able to sew for quite a while, and today I finally did it. For those of you who don't know, students at my university has a tradition of sewing patches onto clothing worn during informal events (the more patches you have, the more parties/gatherings you've attended). I think it's really fun, though the sewing takes a really long time and since it's such a rough material, you often cut your fingers on the rough end of the needle. Or maybe that's just me and it turns out I suck at this.
   No matter why I constantly stab myself by accident, I'm really glad I got around to doing some improving. Also, I had lovely company while sewing, which made it a lot more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment