Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Life Update

   November and December are going to be the two toughest months of the year yet, and I am so thrilled. I have a lot of things to get done, including a ton of tests, books and Christmas shopping to do. I'm actually looking forward to it, I like staying busy. I've always loved it, because it gives me the feeling that I'm actually working towards something and accomplishing things, and being short on time is one of my biggest motivators. Besides, all the things happening are positive changes and improvements in my life.
   I ´have a ton of classes to take exams in, and I need to pass them all to keep myself afloat. But, I'm not worried. I have no doubt in the fact that I'll make it. I've always known that I perform my best under pressure, ever since I first got told that the essay I wrote in twenty minutes was excellent by one of my favorite teachers. I'm actually thrilled and viewing this as a personal challenge. Besides, it's just a few classes and a few exams, what's the worst that can happen?
   I also started new, amazingly fascinated classes. Both in language and philosophy, and the lectures are amazing. Sadly, the philosophy class on thursday clashes with my organic compounds classes.
   I have a lot of plans for the blog as well, and a couple of ideas for youtube videos to be recorded for this incoming months. I'm still working on two different, personal projects (writing of course what else?). I'm really fond of both, and maybe sometime, I'll find the courage to share them with you.
   Meanwhile, enjoy these pictures of the castle I took a couple of days ago when I went to see it. It's beautiful in fall, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment