Thursday, November 9, 2017

Day #313

Image result for lab   Today I was surprised by something I actually thought I'd never think I would think so positively about. I had my first lab session in almost half a year, and as I remembered them being very draining and making me feel like I didn't accomplish anything this spring.
   However, now I felt useful and like I actually new what I was doing, free to bring out my ideas into the space. I'm not sure if it's because if I'm more experienced now, or if it's in the change of lab and lab partner. But no matter what caused it, it's amazing that I actually managed to feel better about working in a lab. I also had quite a lot of fun during the lab, a lot of people I know made their way into the lab at the same day I did (we had four days to choose from) and so I count myself very lucky to get to surround myself with such nice people, working around them.
   I also count myself lucky to have the opportunity to study something that I'm so passionate about and fascinated by that I don't mind spending 8 hours a day on.
(Image source: Trans Millenium Peptides)

No comments:

Post a Comment