Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Things are looking up

   I don't know if you know, but I'm currently having classes belonging to two different faculties; chemistry and the liberal arts. I have classes in organic chemistry, a class in linguistics and one class in scientific philosophy. I find all of them fascinating, but I also find that these three clash a lot (which makes me feel a bit stressed, since I can't be in two places at once), but I've decided to view this as a personal challenge. I've also got an exam on Friday, and another one on Monday. Those don't stress me out as much, since I feel like I at least sort of understand the subject. After that, I'll have a bit of a break when it comes to exams, but only for about a week, before the chaos starts up again.
   I'm not sick anymore (which is awesome, because I can leave the apartment without feeling faint) but I still feel tired all the time. I'm not sure if this is because the lack of quality sleep due to stress, me still being a bit under the weather or because I haven't gotten much exercise in the past few days. I should probably start moving around a bit more, so that the feeling of not having slept properly in a week hopefully can go away.
   Otherwise, everything is great. There's a lot to do, but it wouldn't be university if there wasn't. I'm trying to make things fall into place so that I can go home for Christmas as soon as possible, and I'm getting a lot of reading done. I'm soon going to be finished with a collection of Edgar Allan Poe's short stories, but more about that later.
   At the moment, life is awesome, and everything seems to be looking up for me. I'm still busy as a worker bee, but all the things happening right now are good, and I couldn't be more thankful for all my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment