Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Day #331 I'm Writing a Journal

   After a break of about a couple of years, I started writing a new journal. I have always found that I can write my feelings here, out loud, on my blog. But as certain parties joined the crowd of readers, I no longer felt comfortable sharing them online. And then, I started letting my thoughts being just that: thoughts. Turns out, I'm not good at keeping stuff rattling around my brain for too long, it kinda makes me more stressed and crazy and anxious about things.
   So I got another journal. I kept one all the time when I was younger, and it was just now when I stopped sharing them publically that I realized how much I missed sharing my thoughts. I've been writing in it for a couple of day now, and I love that I started doing that again.
   I really like to have my thoughts and ideas written down somewhere, it makes for a fun overlook and it makes me feel like I have things more under control.
   I also love how it looks, it has such a simple look and I love the texture: when you look at it from the front, it's this dark grey blackish color, but when you look at it from an angle, it has this rainbow glow. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment