Monday, November 6, 2017

Day #310 A Concrete Example

   I always talk about how busy I am, so I figured I would give you an actual example of my To Do-list, so here it is! This is what I need/want to do today. I'm, as usual, writing two blog posts, and as I'm working on several projects at the moment, I'd like to write at least 4000 words to further progress my work. I'd like to finish reading a book for Briljanta Böcker and review the same.
   As it is Monday, I need to record a video, and publish according to schedule. I have classes to take notes for, and a class to attend in the afternoon, scientific philosophy, which I'm very much looking forward to (I remember the last lecture I attended to be absolutely spellbinding.). As I'm also stockpiling I need to make two posts for December when I'll be taking my vacation. I have also planned a bit of exercise and will be taking a walk sometime in the afternoon or evening.
   As my boyfriend's birthday is coming up, I'm looking forward to start working out all the things regarding his present. I already have an idea, but a lot of details have to fall into place before I can consider myself happy with it.
   As every day, I also have a whole bunch of emails to send, reply to and read. I've recently reached out to a company regarding a possible collaboration, but as nothing has been decided yet, I won't be telling you anything about that now.
   So as you can see, this daily for me. Being busy has become a rutine, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment