Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Pastel Queen

Hi guys! I have exiting news for you!
I have teamed up with Pastel Queen, a new, exciting clothing company, to bring you amazing fashion. They make clothing fun, their prints are adorable, the colors are amazing and best of all, they ship worldwide!
   These clothes are perfect for the pastel parts of you, longing for adorable clothes and pretty colors. They also have several things in black, and are perfect for those of you who are interested in pastelgothic clothing (here are a couple of personal favorites (of which I'm adding Horror Movie and Chill to my personal wishlist for Christmas (*hint* *hint*, people who know me), taken from their instagram, as you can see the clothes are absolutely adorable!) And the best thing: I have a code for you to use, to get 15% off your order! Awesome, right?
   Other than clothing, this company offers you unique phone cases, and amazing, decorative pillows with adorable looks. These other products are also shipping all over the world.
   To get to their website, simply click here and begin shopping! And remember, to use my code for your 15% off, which is (of course): Myspotfordreams

No comments:

Post a Comment