Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Day #325

   I love baking, but there's rarely time for that anymore as I do a ton more things at once, but today I decided to change my pattern and actually get some baking done. I quickly picked a recipie for cupcakes and used the regular one for cheesecake.
   I had forgotten how relaxing it is to spend time in the kitchen, and I'm very happy that I took an hour out of my day to complete these two desserts. I feel like I should take some more personal time and do different things every day instead of just doing the same things over and over again. In light of this, I'm going to go out for coffee with my best friend tomorrow, I really look forward to it, because I love spending time with her, and tomorrow will be spent mostly with studying for the test on Friday. I still have some stuff to memorize.
   The baked goods also turned out to be a pleasant surprise for the boys when they got to the apartment after their lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment