Friday, August 25, 2017

Sisters

Image result for sisters movie When the two Maura and Kate learns that their parents are selling their childhood home, they decide to clean out their old bedroom during one weekend. Filled with nostalgia and rage over not being consulted the sisters decide to throw one final house party with their former classmates. But of course, as every house party in every movie ever, it spirals out of control. Fast.
Being a total cliché, this is a movie I consider a bit of a guilty pleasure (so this is something I’d never admit to anyone face to face) because I actually like it. It is a cliché in its finest form, but it actually drew a couple of chuckles from me and was actually quite enjoyable.
I've honestly never really cared for the actors of the main characters either, which made the enjoyment even more of a surprise. Not that I dislike them, but I've just never really found them to be good actors.
If you like chick flicks, I’d really recommend this movie to you, but otherwise I don’t think it’d suit you all too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment