Monday, August 7, 2017

Appreciation

Bildresultat för appreciation More often than not, we forget to value the things in our everyday life that are good, that make us feel better and make our existence what it is. We forget, because these things are always around. Our friends, our interests and our personal belongings, and more often than not, we only realize how much they’re worth to us once we lose them, either temporarily or permanently.
My advice for you today is that you take a moment today to find out what matters to you, what you care about and appreciate it more. Whatever makes you feel happy, safe or inspired, make sure you value it.
My laptop is my portable safe zone, something that always makes me feel calm, relaxed, something that brings me inspiration and music (which is also a huge source of inspiration for me), something that is so important to me that I wouldn’t know what to do if I lost it. Yesterday the charger to it broke, and I for a moment realized how important it actually was to me. I’m currently using a borrowed charger, so I’m fine now, but it was a really important realization.
I finally know how important this laptop is to me, and to you that might sound ridiculous, that something that trivial is that important to me, but it is. I love my laptop, and I love everything it brings me. I found out how much I actually appreciate this little piece of technology. I hope all of you manage to realize what matters to you in your daily life, what makes you happy and you appreciate it every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment