Friday, August 25, 2017

Kittens!

Look at these adorable kittens! (Yes, we now have two kittens, I am getting very spoiled by all the soft fluffiness) And I’m going to miss them terribly when I leave tomorrow.
The lighter one (who’s also both bigger and older) is called Julia, and she belongs to my sister. The darker one doesn’t really have a name yet, and we’re not 100% sure if it’s a she or a he. I fell in love with him, and wanted to take him back to Åbo, but I’m not allowed pets in my apartment, and it’s really tiny so he/she wouldn’t like it, and the kitten is too young to move away from her mother (which is one of our cats). I’m going to miss them both tho, because look how cute they are!
I’ve also decided (partly because of them) that when I move into a bigger apartment, I’m getting a cat. I've really missed having a pet, and I think a cat would be a good choice, since they're so independent and I don't have to spend time with them 24/7. I feel very alone without pets, so I've decided on picking up a cat or a kitten the moment I get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment