Friday, September 8, 2017

Day #251

I've been insanely busy these past few weeks, between getting down to Åbo, coming back into rhythm of the city and the university after being at home for months, being sick and simultaneously looking for a new apartment, and I haven't had much time to actually take breaks, have some hours of selfcare or even see my friends all that much.
So today (between seeing my boyfriend, baking bread and cooking dinner (which was a delicious vegetarian paprika soup)) I made some time to see one of my closer friends.
Kira and I have gotten close recently, only in a couple of months. And not getting the chance to see her was actually strenuous, I missed her company. We have a lot in common, and I love talking to her.
Here's a picture of the cheesecake I had, and the coffee of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment